Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A father and a Son

I remember when i was young father and i were very close. Because were always together, wherever he go i go with him. For me my father was he greatest dad in the world! because i remember before we have complete the bike 1st we buy the body of th bike, then after it we started to assemble the bike. later i have discover that my father was before a biker he showme some tricks and i was amaze. I wish someday i could be like him. i wish i could be a child again cause i miss my father and i want to let him know how much i love him. when my father and my mother have separated when i am in Grade 5 i did not ask the reason why. in my graduation in elementary my father and mother have attended. in my 1st yr of my high school my father go to london to work and after 6 months went home. i grew up missing my father, i have attend my graduation on high school without my father and until hes not coming home he's now in qatar. every time i hear my father's voice when he calls i started to cry, because i remember the times that were together the bonding we have share. the bonding of a father and a son is different among all. this bonding was unique and happy. My advice to you who can read this, love your father and thank him for all what he have done, share time with your father and let him feel how much you love him. make your way to spend time with him. i wish i could be a child again....

No comments:

Post a Comment